CPL has represented individuals and entities licensed and regulated by the California State Board of Pharmacy, the Department of Health Care Services, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and the Food & Drug Administration in all matters relating to compliance, regulations, disciplinary actions, license, permits and audits. Additionally, CPL advises in new business ventures and buy-sell transactions.
We Offer A Number of Services
CPL represents Pharmacies (PHY), Licensed Sterile Compounding Facilities (LSC), and Wholesalers (WLS) in all matters relating to government agencies: CA Board of Pharmacy, DEA, and FDA.
- Risk management & preparatory audits
- Regulatory compliance
- Pharmacy training
- Defense against government, insurance and 3rdParty audits
- Obtain site permits & licensure from the CA Board of Pharmacy, DEA, and Medi-Cal.
- Negotiate provider contracts
- Business planning and strategic alliances
- Advise new/start-up business ventures & buy-sell agreements
CPL represents Pharmacists (RPH), Pharmacist Interns (INT), and Technicians (TCH) in all matters relating to government agencies: CA Board of Pharmacy, DEA, and FDA, including:
- Pharmacist license defense
- License renewal consultation
- Disciplinary actions, Office conferences, Administrative hearings, Writ of mandamus petitions & other appeals
- Continuing education presentations